This beautiful 1905 Federation period home has incredible street presence and extensive original cast ironwork. Superbly located just one block from the main street and shops and only one block from the magnificent Gwydir River.
Boasting many original features, including three fireplaces (one with built-in wood heater ) decorative cornices, ceiling roses, timber panelling and cedar doors.
R/C air conditioning to kitchen/dining, sunroom and lounge plus ceiling fans in most rooms. With 3.6m ceilings, the generously proportioned rooms create a feeling of spaciousness throughout the home. Possibly the only home in Bingara with its own deep cellar. Wine buffs take note.
The home has been upgraded and decorated over the last ten years.
There is extensive garage/shedding with room for 6 cars, your boat and caravan or motor home plus two workshop areas with ample storage including cupboards and benches as well as a separate garden shed and outside toilet.
Outdoor BBQ and entertainment area with views of the surrounding hills. The property has been creatively landscaped with dry rock lined creek bed, winding paths, foot bridges, rock and timber edged garden beds, raised vegetable gardens and quiet spots to sit, reflect and take it all in.
* Beautiful Federation period home with many original features.
* Amazing street presence, superb ambience and feel.
* 4-5 bedrooms. All rooms of substantial proportions.
*Generous garaging, workshops and shedding.
* Extensive landscaping and gardens.
* Large 2112 (approximate) sqm block.
* Great location only one block to town, shops and the magnificent Gwydir River.
* Come and find out why Bingara is regarded by many as the best country town in NSW.
A unique opportunity to make this beautiful home yours. Interest is expected to be high. Call now to arrange your inspection.