There is nothing on the market that compares to this stunning parcel of land. The property encompasses approx 460 ac (185.9ha) with breathtaking views and development application approval for an 18 lot rural subdivision, with lots ranging from 6.5ha to 17.1ha.
Of the 460ac, 80% is arable land with the remaining 20% timbered, predominantly with iron bark and other eucalypts. There is a new set of steel cattle yards with a 60 head capacity, predominantly new fencing dividing the property into 6 paddocks. Water is not an issue with 5 dams and piped bore water metered from the Burundah Estate bore, to 4 troughs. The property would run approximately 45 cows and calves.
All of this is only 3 km from Warialda with tar road access, electricity and phone.
Call me today to arrange an inspection.